Running Rehab Q&A Session with The Running Channel
A few weeks ago, I sat down with Anna from The Running Channel to answer questions about running injuries, that had been submitted by their subscribers.
Here’s what we talked about:
- 1:20 – What is running rehab?
- 3:57 – What should runners be doing to prevent injuries?
- 6:58 – How can I fix an IT Band issue?
- 12:43 – Strength training tips for runners
- 15:45 – What can I do about shin splints?
- 00:38 – Can I run through an injury?
- 04:05 – How can I avoid hamstring issues
- 08:29 – How to strengthen the hips
- 10:20 – Is ankle cracking a problem?
- 12:03 – How to prevent my thighs from hurting post-run
- 14:02 – Dealing with low back problems
I hope this helps some of you 🙂
Posted on April 13th, 2019