We’ve structured the course to address the key practical coaching points surrounding running form, in six specific weekly areas of focus…
- Four Running Sessions Weekly
- Video & Audio Instructions
- Email Coaching Support
- Injury Prevention Exercises
- NEW: Exclusive Members Forum
- NEW: Live Coaching Webinars
- Proven Results & Lifetime Access!
Are You Running in Pain?
- Running Knee Pain (ITBS, PFPS, etc…)
- Running Related Back Pain
- Foot & Ankle Injuries
- ‘Shin Splints’ (MTSS)
- Tight Hip Flexors
- Weak Glutes
- Tight Hamstrings
Let Our Team Help You…
- Prevent Common Running Injuries
- Rehabilitate Existing Running Injuries
- Improve Muscle Balance & Posture
- Increase Speed & Running Efficiency
- Learn to Enjoy Running Again!
Dr Tamsin Lewis – Pro Triathlete
Become part of our inner circle of members and learn the skill of running with great form and efficiency. We’ll help you run faster with stronger, more effective technique and fewer injuries.
Our coaching team will teach you how to engage the correct muscle groups as you run, including the all important glutes and hamstrings.
We show you how to harness significant energy from your upper body, and correct your running posture. Ultimately turning you into a more efficient, effective and balanced runner.
From Runners Using Our Online Course…
About James Dunne
Running Rehabilitation Specialist
Performance Director – Kinetic Revolution
James has been working with athletes from a wide range of sports since 2002. Holding an Honours Degree in Sport Rehabilitation, his areas of speciality include:
- Running Technique Coaching
- Running Injury Rehabilitation
- Running Video Analysis
He currently works with a large group of Runners and Triathletes across a wide range of abilities from Pro to Beginner.
Previously a professional Rugby Union player, James has worked with International Track Athletes, Premiership Footballers and within professional Rugby League.
James now focuses his own training on the various endurance events he’s racing in 2013.
He also writes for, and has featured in, various health and fitness magazines such as Women’s Running, UltraFit Magazine and Men’s Running.
He is also a fully insured member of the British Association of Sport Rehabilitators and Trainers (BASRaT)
For more information about this Online Service, please Contact Us