Glute Workouts for Runners
With any running-based sport, having strong Glutes (butt muscles) is vital to remain injury-free and to boost performance.
Our coaching team has developed a structured and progressive collection of Glute Workouts For Runners & Triathletes.
- Phase 1: Four Weeks of Targeted Glute Activation Exercises
- Phase 2: Four Weeks of Multi-Planar Glute Strength Exercises
All exercises are accompanied with “how-to video” links to ensure good technique.
Develop strong, effective Glutes and enjoy the many benefits to your running.
Glute Exercises To Prevent:
- Runner’s Knee
- ITB Friction Syndrome
- Low Back Pain
- Shin Splints (MTSS)
- And Many Other Common Injuries…
In These Workouts:
- Glute Activation
- Glute Strength
- Lateral & Rotational Stability
- Dynamic Strength
- Running Specific Exercises