Big Bang Cookies Recipe
These fully loaded, real food cookies will fuel you for all your long runs and rides. They are also perfectly balanced for an initial recovery snack after putting your body through a big session.
Wheat, gluten and dairy free, of course!
- 2 large overly ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup ground almonds
- 1/2 cup gluten free organic oats
- 1/2 cup organic coconut milk
- 1/4 chia seeds
- 1 1/2 Tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp baking powder
- pinch of Himalayan sea salt
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C (fan forced oven)
- Rinse oats in warm water, leave to drain
- Mash up bananas with potato masher in large mixing bowl
- Add all ingredients together and mix thoroughly
- Leave to stand for at least 15 minutes (30 minutes ideal for chia seeds and oats to absurd liquids)
- Place equal sized portions on flat baking tray on parchment paper
- Bake for 10 mins
- Leave to cool (a little at at least…)
Leave a comment. Ask us a question...