Banana Coconut Cookies
These quick and tasty cookies are a great snack that can be used post exercise to aid recovery, or simply as a yummy snack throughout the day.
- 1 cup ground almonds (100grams)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup organic desiccated coconut
- ¼ cup almond milk (or other nut milk)
- 1tsp baking powder (gluten free)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C
- Mash up bananas with potato masher, or back of fork in a bowl
- Add all other ingredients, whisk until a consistent texture
- Place equal sized portions on baking paper on a flat tray
- Bake for 15 minutes for until cookies are golden brown
Leave a comment. Ask us a question...