Half Way Through Stage 1
Three days of Stage 1 down, three to go! We’re getting lots of great feedback
How are you getting on?
You Know The Drill By Now… So Let’s Go!
The consistency you’re building through the repetition of these exercises in this initial stage will serve you well when it comes to the strength, core and technique work coming up in future stages!
Basic Mobility Drills
- Hip Flexor Stretch (video) – 3 x [20sec hold + 20 active reps] each side
- Hamstring Stretch (video) – 3 x 20 reps each side
- Adductor Stretch (video) – 2 x 10 reps [7sec contract : 10sec relax + stretch]
- BONUS DRILL – For Those with Tight Calves (video) – 2 x 1min each variation
Today’s Balance Drill
- Single Leg Balance – A-to-Z Drill (video) – 2 x Alphabet each side
- How to Test Your Hip Extension…
Want an objective means for testing and monitoring your hip extension mobility? Read this article I wrote for RunningShoesGuru.com.